抱歉,您的浏览器无法访问本站
本页面需要浏览器支持(启用)JavaScript
了解详情 >

🧳 Scene 1 — At the Check-in Counter

Hello, may I see your passport, please?
你好,请出示一下护照。

Here you go.
给你。

Thank you. And where are you flying with us today?
谢谢。请问您今天要飞往哪里?

I’m going to London. I’ll be studying there for a year.
我要去伦敦,在那里学习一年。

How fun! That sounds like a great trip.
真不错!听起来是一次很棒的旅程。

I see your information right here. Are you checking any bags today?
我这边看到您的信息了。请问您今天要托运行李吗?

Yes, just one.
要的,就一个。

Perfect. If you could place it on the scale for me, that would be great.
好的,请把行李放到秤上。

Here you go.
好的。

Thank you. It appears your bag is just a bit too heavy. It’s over our weight requirement.
谢谢。您的行李似乎有点超重,超过了我们允许的限额。

Perhaps you could take something out of your bag and put it in your carry-on bag.
也许您可以从托运行李里拿出一些东西放到随身行李里。

Yes, I’ll take this big book out of the bag.
好,我把这本大书拿出来。

No problem. Great! Now your bag is ready to be checked.
没问题。很好,现在您的行李可以托运了。

And I see you’ve chosen a window seat. Is that still okay for you?
我看到您选了靠窗的座位,还想保持这个座位吗?

I think so. I’ve never flown before, so I thought it would be nice to look out at the clouds.
我想是的。我以前从没坐过飞机,觉得能看云彩会挺好。

Do you think it will be a good seat for me?
您觉得这个座位适合我吗?

This is your first flight? Well, that’s fantastic! You’re going to love it.
这是您的第一次飞行?太棒了!您一定会喜欢的。

And yes, I think the window seat is an excellent choice for you.
而且我觉得靠窗的位置非常适合您。

Let me print your boarding pass, and you’ll be ready to go.
我来帮您打印登机牌,这样您就可以出发了。

Okay, here it is. You’re all set.
好了,登机牌在这儿,一切搞定。

Thanks!
谢谢!

You’re going to depart from Terminal C, Gate 54.
您的航班从C航站楼,54号登机口出发。

When do I need to be there?
我需要什么时候到登机口?

You should get to your gate about one hour before departure.
您应该在起飞前一小时到达登机口。

And how do I get to the gate?
请问要怎么去登机口?

You will turn left at the coffee shop. Security will be directly in front of you.
您在咖啡店那儿左转,安检口就在正前方。

Once you’re finished clearing security, follow the signs to Gate 54. It will be on your right.
通过安检后,跟着指示牌走到54号登机口,就在右边。

Thank you so much for your help.
非常感谢您的帮助。

You’re very welcome. Enjoy your flight!
不客气,祝您旅途愉快!

🛃 Scene 2 — At the Security Checkpoint

Passport and boarding pass, please.
请出示护照和登机牌。

Here you go.
给你。

Thank you. You can go on through.
谢谢,请通行。

Sir, you need to remove your coat and your belt.
先生,请脱下外套和皮带。

My coat and my belt?
外套和皮带?

Yes, and your shoes.
对,还有鞋子。

My shoes too?
鞋子也要?

Yes, please. You can place them in this bin.
是的,请放到这个托盘里。

You need to empty your pockets and put those items in the bin as well.
还要把口袋里的东西掏出来,一并放进托盘。


Do you have any liquids in your bag?
您的包里有液体吗?

I do. I have a water bottle and some hand lotion.
有的,我带了水瓶和护手霜。

You’ll need to take those out. The water bottle is too big.
这些要拿出来。水瓶太大了。

You can either drink it right now or throw it away.
您可以现在喝掉,或者扔掉。

I’ll just throw it out.
那我扔掉吧。

The hand lotion is fine because it’s in a small container.
护手霜没问题,因为它的瓶子很小。

You need to put it in a plastic bag, though.
不过您得把它放在塑料袋里。

Do you have a bag that I could use? I’ve never flown before, and I didn’t bring one.
你能给我一个塑料袋吗?我从没坐过飞机,没带袋子。

Sure, we have extra bags right here.
当然,这里有备用的。

Thank you.
谢谢。


Do you have a laptop in your bag?
您的包里有笔记本电脑吗?

I do.
有的。

I’ll need you to remove it as well and place it in a bin.
请也拿出来,放到托盘里。

Please put your bag on the conveyor belt. Now please step through the scanner.
把包放到传送带上,然后走过安检门。

What’s wrong?
怎么了?

Please step to the side. Stretch out your arms. I’m going to scan your body.
请到一边,伸开双臂。我需要扫描您的身体。

Are you wearing any jewelry?
您戴首饰了吗?

Oh yeah, I think my necklace triggered the alarm. Sorry about that.
哦,对,我想是项链触发了警报。不好意思。


All right, you’re all clear. You can pick up your items from the scanner.
好了,一切正常。您可以取回行李。

And you can head to your gate. Have a great flight!
您可以前往登机口了。祝您旅途愉快!

Thanks!
谢谢!

✈️ Scene 3 — On the Plane

United Airlines flight 803 to London is now boarding.
联合航空803次飞往伦敦的航班正在登机。

Please have your boarding pass and identification ready for boarding.
请准备好登机牌和身份证件以便登机。


Excuse me, miss.
打扰一下,小姐。

Yes?
请问?

My window shade is broken, and I cannot open it to see out the window.
我的窗帘坏了,打不开窗户看外面。

Would it be possible to switch seats so I can have a window with a view?
可以帮我换个靠窗的座位吗?我想能看到外面的景色。

This is my first flight, and I want to be able to see everything.
这是我第一次坐飞机,我想看看一切。

Of course! Let’s move you to row 38, seat B. You’ll be able to see out from that window.
当然!我们给您换到第38排B座,那边能看到窗外。

Thank you. Could you tell me how long this flight will take?
谢谢。请问这趟航班飞多久?

We should be in the air for about six hours.
飞行时间大约六个小时。

Okay, thank you.
好的,谢谢。

You’re very welcome.
不客气。


Would you like something to drink?
您想喝点什么吗?

What do you have?
你们有什么?

We serve coffee, tea, and soda.
我们提供咖啡、茶和汽水。

I’ll have coffee with cream, please.
请给我一杯加奶的咖啡。

Here you go. And would you like something to eat?
给您。请问还要点吃的吗?

That would be great. What do you have?
好的,谢谢。请问你们有什么吃的?

We have a turkey sandwich, a chicken salad, or a vegetarian pasta.
我们有火鸡三明治、鸡肉沙拉和素食意大利面。

Hmm, I think I’ll have the turkey sandwich. Thank you.
嗯,我要火鸡三明治,谢谢。

You’re welcome. Enjoy your meal.
不客气,请慢用。

🎒 Scene 4 — At the Baggage Claim

Excuse me, can you please tell me where I pick up my bag?
打扰一下,请问我在哪里取行李?

I checked one bag on my flight here.
我在这趟航班上托运了一件行李。

Yes, what was your flight number?
好的,请问您的航班号是多少?

I was on flight 803.
我是803次航班的乘客。

I see. It looks like your bag will be arriving on carousel 4.
明白了,您的行李会在4号传送带到达。

And how do I get there?
请问怎么去那里?

It’s right around the corner. You’ll see the number 4 on top, and it should list your flight number as well.
就在拐角处,您会看到上方写着数字4,同时也会标有您的航班号。

Your bag should be arriving soon.
您的行李很快就会出来。

Great, thank you!
太好了,谢谢!

You’re welcome.
不客气。

🛂 Scene 5 — At the Immigration Desk

Passport, please.
请出示护照。

Here you go.
给你。

Thank you. And what is the purpose of your visit?
谢谢。请问您来此的目的是什么?

I’m going to be studying here at the local university.
我来这里上大学学习。

And for how long will you be staying?
那您打算在这里停留多久?

I’ll be here one year, until May 26th of next year.
我会在这里待一年,到明年5月26日。

And where will you be staying?
您会住在哪里?

My address will be 473 East Town Street, Apartment 3C. It’s in London.
我的地址是东镇街473号3C公寓,在伦敦。

Do you have anything to declare?
您有需要申报的物品吗?

No, I don’t.
没有。

You’re all set. Enjoy your stay.
好的,一切正常,祝您在这里过得愉快。

Thank you.
谢谢。

评论